Introduction to Mindfulness Workshop (Online) (06 May)
Time & Location
About the Event
These Introduction to Mindfulness workshops are designed especially for those who:
- Have never meditated and would like to learn how to, or
- Have already meditated and would like to specifically learn how Mindfulness Meditation "works" and wish to do so in a short period of time.
These workshops are created for those who wish to learn about the Mindfulness Practice and understand whether or not they want to commit to the intensive 8-week course and retreat.
It is an opportunity to:
- Find space and time to stop and be still, distanced from the agitation that characterizes our day-to-day;
- Increase our level of concentration and focus;
- Learn to be more aware moment by moment;
- Observe our thoughts without necessarily having to identify with them; Reduce the level of worry regarding what may happen in the future or what has already happened in the past, and,
- Enjoy the present moment, as it presents itself.
Important: The workshop will be in Portuguese. It can also be requested in English.