Tue, 14 Sept|
Introduction to Mindfulness Workshop (Lisboa) (14 Sep)
This introduction workshop aims to give some practical information about Mindfulness as well as answer any questions you might have on the topic.
Time & Location
14 Sept 2021, 19:00 – 20:30
Lisboa, R. David de Sousa nº10 r/c Esq, 1000-107 Lisboa, Portugal
About the Event
These Introduction to Mindfulness workshops are designed especially for those who:
- Have never meditated and would like to learn how to, or
- Have already meditated and would like to specifically learn how Mindfulness Meditation "works" and wish to do so in a short period of time.
These workshops are created for those who wish to learn about the Mindfulness Practice and understand whether or not they want to commit to the intensive 8-week course and retreat.
It is an opportunity to:
- Find space and time to stop and be still, distanced from the agitation that characterizes our day-to-day;
- Increase our level of concentration and focus;
- Learn to be more aware moment by moment;
- Observe our thoughts without necessarily having to identify with them; Reduce the level of worry regarding what may happen in the future or what has already happened in the past, and,
- Enjoy the present moment, as it presents itself.
Important: The workshop will be in Portuguese. It can also be requested in English.
Introduction to Mindfulness Workshop ticket.